In order for our business to stay open, we must strictly follow the guidelines provided by the Public Health Institute.
We kindly ask you to carefully read through the following guide to get familiar with our newly introduced changes before arriving for your appointment.
• Please understand that we will not be able to accept customers who have a fever, symptoms of respiratory infection or who are subject to the quarantine obligation or isolation. If you have already made an appointment with us and notice any symptoms related to Corona virus, please inform us and we will be able to cancel or re-schedule your appointment.
• We kindly ask you to arrive for your appointment with clean hair, skin and beard.
• Upon your arrival please use our washroom facility to wash your hands with a lukewarm water and soap for at least 20 seconds. We also encourage you to repeat this process before leaving our premises.
• Please avoid hand greeting and other unnecessary physical contact, especially near face-to-face contact. Where close face-to-face contact is needed, you will be able to reduce the risk of infection by not talking.
• Where possible, please keep at least one meter distance between other customers and employees. This applies in the waiting area and work room. Exceptions to this will apply with the guidance of apprentices.
• When coughing or sneezing, please cover your mouth and nose with paper that is immediately discarded. If paper is not available, it is recommended to cough or sneeze in the elbow. Perform hand hygiene immediately after hosting and sneezing.
• We strongly encourage you not to show up before the agreed time and not to bring any escorts.
• Unfortunately we will not be able to provide you with any magazines or catalogues that are usually available for you to browse through in our waiting areas.
• We will also not be able to offer you any snacks or drinks, including tea or coffee.
We apologise for this inconvenience but we must strictly follow these guides to be able to operate as a business and safely keep providing you with our services. Please be understanding and respect our rules to lower the risk of spreading this virus.
We value and care about you as our customer and we will also do our part to follow all the necessary measures to keep you as safe and comfortable as possible.